Latest Articles

"My Dearest Friend "

By jeyel - Monday 21 October 2013



Oh ! My Dearest friend

Our Friendship will never end

I may be near, I May be miles away

But my love for you will never depart.

You are also helpful and kind.

A friend like you is difficult to find

You! my friend!

If you have me

Gift me all your sorrows

And all your pains

Where i make all your sorrows mine

Where I carry all your pains in my heart

Only there I will take rest

Friend, I never want to see

A single drop of tear in your eyes

May your face always be happy

And your life happy

You! my soul!

If you love me

Gift me all your faces

Oh my dearest friend

Our friendship lasts ever and ever....

   A Poem by RESHMI.M ( S5 AE )

Follow our blog on jeyel, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

1 comments for ""My Dearest Friend " "

  1. This is a Sample Comment

Leave a Reply

Advertisement